For Commercial, Municipal, Institutional Facilities.
How does your establishment handle recyclable materials?
How are your recyclable materials collected?
If any of the above methods are used to collect your recyclable materials, do not include weights in the list below. Actual weights
will be retrivied from your service provider or drop-off facility.
1. ADD the Material Type of each post-consumer* material that your establishment recycled.
2. If your establishment marketed your own recyclables, enter the weight in tons and attach a legible weight ticket from your recycler.
ENTER the GROSS WEIGHT**. DO NOT subtract any processing residue.
3. ADD the Material Type of each post-consumer material recycled at your establishment.
4. If you market the recyclables yourself, enter the weight (in tons) of material recycled.
5. If you use a commingled or single stream collection system, add each material in the mix.
6. Put a weight of zero (0) for the materials your establishment recycles IF another company transports the recyclables from your location, IF you transport your recyclables to a drop-off facility or take the materials to be recycled with a curbside recycling program.
*Report only post-consumer materials on this form. Post-consumer material: Material that has been used as a consumer item and then diverted from municipal
solid waste for the purpose of collection and recycling. The term excludes material generated in manufacturing and converting processes such as manufacturing scrap
and trimmings/cuttings. Also, print overruns, overissue publications, and absolete inventories that did not leave the generating facility would be classified as pre-consumer
materials and should not be reported on this form.
**Enter GROSS WEIGHT of all material. DO NOT subtract any processing residue as PA DEP has a formula it will apply.